Cloud Procurement and JD Edwards Procurement Comparison
Thursday, September 16 | 2:15 pm EST
With Oracle’s continuous investment into ERP Procurement Cloud, many find it difficult to keep up to date with the breakneck pace of innovation. Join us for this sixty-minute breakout session during INNOVATE to learn more about core competencies of both systems, with an emphasis on highlighting the vast range of features that are included in Oracle’s standard ERP Procurement cloud offering.
Covering the entire lifecycle of purchasing documents, we will examine how easily a JD Edwards user base can translate their current business processes to the cloud, while at the same time taking full advantage of automation, reporting and user interface improvements.
During this session we’ll:
- Compare master data handling between systems
- Demonstrate ease of JDE to Cloud data migrations
- Introduce concepts of additional UI and application benefits in Cloud Procurement
Meet the Presenter
Senior Distribution Consultant at Terillium
Cameron is a Senior Distribution consultant with a history of successful implementations of JD Edwards, Oracle Cloud and hybrid solutions. Cameron developed Terillium’s Functional User Defined Object training curriculum, has spoken at user group events and currently acting as the Assessment Practice Lead and Pathfinder methodology design.
As one of the largest, award-winning Oracle partners in the country, our commitment to the community runs deep.
- Oracle Platinum Partner and recipient of 19 Oracle excellence awards
- Average of 16 years of experience among our consultants
- Consulted on over 700 ERP projects
- 100% of clients who responded to a recent survey said they recommend our team (thank you!)