Oracle SCM Cloud: The Key to Improving Supply Chain Visibility, Efficiency, and Agility
Join us for our 45-minute Cloud Spotlight Session during BLUEPRINT 4D and learn how Oracle SCM Cloud can provide businesses with the visibility and control needed to make data-driven decisions. Through it’s advanced analytics capabilities, real-time monitoring, and collaboration tools – Oracle SCM Cloud can help optimize supply chain operations, improve customer satisfaction, and increase profitability.
During this Session, we will:
- Introduce the capabilities of Oracle SCM Cloud and how it can benefit your organization’s supply chain operations
- Highlight the importance of moving from a reactive to a proactive approach in supply chain management
- Showcase the advanced analytics, real-time monitoring, and collaboration tools available in Oracle SCM Cloud that enable businesses to make data-driven decisions and improve their overall performance
- Demonstrate how Oracle SCM Cloud can help businesses enhance their customer satisfaction, reduce costs, and increase profitability by improving supply chain visibility, efficiency, and agility
- Discuss how the functionality compares to what is included in most ERPs
By adopting Oracle SCM Cloud, businesses can take a proactive approach to their supply chain and gain a competitive advantage in today’s fast-paced business environment.
How to Add Sessions to BLUEPRINT 4D Agenda
To add our sessions to your schedule, log in to the BLUEPRINT 4D Event App and search for “Terillium” in the Agenda tab. Tap on our presenters’ names and select the Related Session. Click on the star icon on the left side of our session to add it to your schedule. We appreciate your time and hope to see you there!
Meet the Presenter
Vice President of Digital Transformation at Terillium
Bryan has been involved in numerous successful implementations and digital transformation projects across a wide range of industries. He has 15 years of experience helping organizations transform their supply chain processes.
As one of the largest, award-winning JD Edwards partners in the country, our commitment to the JDE community runs deep.
- Oracle Platinum Partner and recipient of 19 Oracle excellence awards
- Average of 16 years of JDE experience among our consultants
- Consulted on over 700 ERP projects
- 100% of clients who responded to a recent survey said they recommend our team (thank you!)