ERP Comparison Web Series
DECEMBER 12-14, 2017
Start the new year off on the right foot by educating yourself and your team, and preparing to take steps towards implementing ERP at your company.
Whether you are considering switching ERP systems, or moving from basic accounting software to a more robust enterprise software solution – we can help.
During this webinar series we will cover:
- How to start the ERP search and selection process
- Key considerations when selecting ERP software
- The value of ERP to businesses in 2018
- What Oracle has to offer for ERP software solutions
- How to approach an ERP project successfully
- Other important information from ERP experts
Who Should Attend?
- All business professionals considering an ERP project are welcome. This series is particularly relevant for executives, directors, and managers in: finance, accounting, operations and IT.
Register today for the series and receive our exclusive ERP planning gift: A Guide to ERP Implementation Success.
REGISTER FOR THE ERP COMPARISON WEB SERIES - DEC. 12-14
Be one of the first 25 to register for the series and receive our exclusive ERP planning gift
Preparing for ERP in 2018? 9 Steps to Minimize Mistakes & Maximize ROI
Tuesday, December 12 | 11AM ET
Tuesday, December 12 | 2PM ET
DEMO: Oracle ERP Cloud
Wednesday, December 13 | 11AM ET
DEMO: Oracle JD Edwards
Wednesday, December 13 | 2PM ET
Comparing Cloud & On-Premise ERP
Thursday, December 14 | 11AM ET
ERP Project Success Factors
Thursday, December 14 | 2PM ET
– Key considerations when selecting ERP software
– The value of ERP to businesses in 2018
– What Oracle has to offer for ERP software solutions
– How to approach an ERP project successfully
– Other important information from ERP experts
ERP software has become the leading solution of choice for growing businesses that want to maintain and improve their competitive edge.
The series also includes presentations from our partners, Ultra Consulting and Oracle.