Introduction to Creating and Managing UDOs
Are you hearing a lot about UX One and User Defined Objects, but don’t really know how to create and use them? This is an introductory session that will cover the setup, management, and deployment of some simple but powerful UDOs, with lots of real-world business examples of where they can add value. You’ll leave with knowledge of how to configure multiple UDO types, handle UDO security, and manage UDO projects in Web OMW.
During this workshop, we’ll cover:
- The different types of User Defined Objects and where they might be used to meet/solve business requirements – we’ll look at examples of where each of the UDO types has been used to deliver real business solutions.
- A deep dive into UDO configuration – we’ll review some business cases and then do hands on setup of Queries, Watch Lists, EnterpriseOne Search, CafeOne Pages and Personal Forms.
- How to manage UDO security and Web OMW projects for deployment of your UDO objects
Join us for our JD Edwards Workshop during BLUEPRINT 4D. This session will be 3 hours, focusing on three important areas to consider as you plan your future roadmap.
How to Add Workshop to Agenda
Add this workshop to your agenda by logging into the pheedloop app, where you can add our sessions to your personal BLUEPRINT 4D schedule. Type in ” User Defined Objects” in the search bar for Monday, June 6th’s schedule. Once you click the plus sign on the right side of our session, you’re all set. We appreciate your time, and look forward to you joining us!
Not able to add it to your agenda?* As an attendee, you can update your conference pass at any time by going to the registration page and clicking on the “Update or cancel an existing registration” button in the pricing grid (about halfway down the page). This will take you into the registration portal to login. You’ll see a button at the top for “Add Options.” This is where you can see a dropdown of options including workshops, guest passes, etc.
*attendees must separately register for this workshop – $50/person and a max capacity of 45 people.
Meet the Presenters
Solution Architect / SIG Lead at Terillium, Inc.
Bernie is a Solution Architect with 20+ years of JD Edwards implementation experience in both industry and consulting roles. She is head of the Distribution team for Terillium, Inc., and enjoy sharing JDE tidbits with just about anyone.
Senior Technical Consultant at Terillium, Inc.
Nathan is a Senior Technical Consultant that has worked in almost every technical role, from go-live support to Technical Lead, during his numerous JD Edwards Project Implementations. He is also the Terillium Development Lead, and presents quarterly to the internal Development Team on new Oracle Tools Releases/Updates.
As one of the largest, award-winning JD Edwards partners in the country, our commitment to the JDE community runs deep.
- Oracle Platinum Partner and recipient of 19 Oracle excellence awards
- Average of 16 years of JDE experience among our consultants
- Consulted on over 700 ERP projects
- 100% of clients who responded to a recent survey said they recommend our team (thank you!)