Creating a Simple Shop Floor Interface for End Users
Creating a simple & intuitive shop floor user interface is key to enable easy navigation inside of JD Edwards for shop floor users. In this session, you will learn to easily create a shop floor interface which includes function such as clock in/out, material issues, work order completions and more. All of these features are created leveraging the new UX One tools.
- Understand key requirements for successfully shops floor processing
- Learn how to utilize new UX One tools such as Orchestrator, Notifications, Personal Forms and Form Extension
- Easily create simple end user application layouts
Join us for our JD Edwards Manufacturing Deep Dive Workshop during INFOCUS Envision. This Workshop will be broken up into two 90 minute sessions focusing on popular JD Edwards Orchestrator manufacturing topics.
Meet the Presenter
Bryan is a JD Edwards Consultant at Terillium who specializes in both Manufacturing & Distribution modules. He has been involved in numerous successful implementations and upgrades across a wide range of industries. Additionally, he is Product Certified in all JD Edwards Manufacturing applications. Bryan is a graduate of Northern Kentucky University with a Master’s of Science in Business Informatics.
Benefits of JDE Orchestrator
Orchestrator is a low code/no code tool that can help eliminate tedious and expensive manual processes. Leverage Orchestrator for your organization by:
- Connect IoT data to your business data.
- Extend integrations to other solutions.
- Transform how you use your entire JD Edwards system.
- and more!
Enhancing Resource Scheduling
In this workshop you will learn how to enhance the JDE capacity planning module leverage the JD Edwards Orchestrator and how it can help get your production line within your specific capacity constraints.
- Better understanding of how Orchestrator can enhance standard Capacity planning
- How to categorize like items for increasing shop floor throughput
- Paperless processing to better coordinate scheduling and shop floor employees
As one of the largest, award-winning JD Edwards partners in the country, our commitment to the JDE community runs deep.
- Oracle Platinum Partner and recipient of 16 Oracle excellence awards
- Average of 16 years of JDE experience among our consultants
- Consulted on over 700 ERP projects
- 100% of clients who responded to a recent survey said they recommend our team (thank you!)