Discover what you missed from the biggest JDE conference of the year
As a virtual conference, attendees at the biggest JDE conference of the year chose from more than 130+ educational sessions, networked with JD Edwards professionals and other users and got a first look into what users are prioritizing for 2021. Missed the JDE conference? Review the highlights below in our INFOCUS conference recap.
JD Edwards Strategy and Vision
This year has been quite the rollercoaster, but it more important than ever to adapt in real-time and continually devise innovative solutions for digital transformation.
This year at JD Edwards INFOCUS, we were joined by the JDE development team to tap into the strategy for EnterpriseOne 9.2, Continuous product Innovation, adoption of Oracle Cloud and future investments in digital and operational simplification.
During the JD Edwards Strategy and Vision session, the audience was polled on which JDE innovations are planned on implementing in the next 12 months. 60% of the polled audience agrees that Orchestrator is the next step for their organization towards continuous innovation.
Three other key ideas that JDE users and industry innovators should be prioritizing, according to the Strategy and Vision session are:
- Application Optimization
- Digital Transformation
- System Automation
When optimizing your JD Edwards applications, it can be a little overwhelming of where to start. Utilize these action items as a guide for your JD Edwards roadmap:
- Protect Your Business – enable legislative and regulatory compliance for global country, local and industry specific requirements.
- Improve Your Business – address business user pain points by digitizing business processes and simplifying user experience.
- Future Proof Your Business – use the latest technology roadmaps to deliver flexibility, fully integrated solutions that adapt to tomorrow’s changing business realities.
Align your business to the JD Edwards Digital Platform with the following:
- User Experience – streamline the traditional user interface and extend to digital experiences such as mobile and chat bots.
- Process Automation – compress process cycles, eliminate manual steps, and reduce human errors.
- Enterprise Integration – differentiate your business processes and deliver end-to-end process excellence across your enterprise.
- No Code/Low Code – rapidly respond to new requirements and opportunities without costly customization.
Automating your system operations is a continuous cycle of planning, building, deploying and adopting continuous innovation. More specifically, look into automating the following:
- Enterprise Class Infrastructure – at a lower cost than on-premises.
- Efficient Run and Maintain – automate common IT activities to deliver the highest quality of service.
- Continuous Innovation and Deployment – easily stay current to leverage new capabilities to transform business processes.
For more support on how to modernize your JD Edwards infrastructure, please feel free to contact us for more information.
This year at the INFOCUS, we hosted 10 sessions (including a dive deep workshop) on leveraging orchestrations for manufacturing and distribution organizations.
To help you adapt and find resilience in the chaos of 2020, our sessions covered key themes for building out Orchestrations for external uses, increasing end user familiarity and comfort levels within MRP, how to harness the enormous flexibility of the JD Edwards E1 architecture in your enterprise to power creative solutions and more.
Adapting to change and building resiliency has never been more crucial. Success requires you not only to think about what your innovation philosophy is or what your strategy should be, but more importantly what outcomes are you trying to deliver. Make the most of your business strategies – please feel free to contact us for copies of our JDE conference sessions or for more information.