Web Browser Troubleshooting with EnterpriseOne
We want to alert you to a potential issue with Chrome, Edge and Firefox that was discovered with the latest update. If you have moved to the latest version of these web browsers and have not been able to access JD Edwards, there appears to be technical issues.
If you are experiencing this issue, please reach out to Oracle directly. The more clients that raise this as an issue, the faster it will be resolved. Additionally, you will receive direct communication on the status of the problem.
In the meantime, we recommend you use only supported browsers for your JDE Tools release.
Steps to Replicate
- Update Chrome browser version to 85.0.4183.83.
- Login to the E1 instance in Chrome browser.
- Click on the E1 Page with tile (Tile Type = Application or Batch Version) to call any E1 application.
- Now the page keeps showing that the loading is in progress.
- After 30 seconds, the application doesn’t open and control goes back to the E1 page.
Have Additional Questions?
We will continue to monitor the issue but do not expect an immediate fix from Oracle. However, if you have any additional questions or would like to discuss your strategy about maintaining your systems, please email email@example.com to create a support request.