Accurate market projections are key for make-to-stock manufacturers. As a result, data needs to be easily accessible and highly visible to provide the best forecast. Enterprise resource planning, or ERP, software is a likely solution to keep processes running smoothly.
Oracle JD Edwards meets those needs. See an in-depth demo by Terillium and Ultra Consultants in their upcoming webinar on April 5 at 2 p.m. EDT. Led by Steve Mowchan and Bryan Rose of Terillium, this presentation will examine how JD Edwards works for make-to-stock manufacturers, including:
- Enhanced inventory visibility and accelerated inventory control
- Detailed tracking and improved visibility into production costs
- Built in warehouse and transportation management tools
- Vendor scorecards to track vendor performance
- Real-time reporting for improved operational efficiency
- Align inventory plans, positions and locations to customer needs
- Integrate customer, supplier, operational and financial planning
- Prepare detailed forecasts based on actual sales data
Registration is open to all, but is geared toward project teams, C-level executives, IT leaders, operations, finance and others from make-to-stock manufacturing organizations.
Register here to join Terillium and Ultra in this informative webinar.
About the Presenters
Steve is a Solutions Consultant with 15 years of Oracle JD Edwards experience. He has been a key member of multiple ERP implementations around the globe. More than 10 of those years were working for JDE customers, so he’s seen both the consulting and customer sides of the product. Steve has been selected to present at Oracle conferences, including Collaborate and InFocus.
Bryan is a JD Edwards Consultant who specializes in both manufacturing and distribution modules. He has been involved in numerous successful implementations and upgrades across a wide range of industries. Additionally, he is product certified in all JD Edwards manufacturing applications.