Special JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Upgrade Offer
2020 was a challenging year to say the least. The good news is that with today’s challenges comes the opportunity to plan for the future. As we all start to move forward, Terillium has developed a special offer for the JDE community in an effort to make upgrade projects easier in the current business climate.
- Simple payment plans
- Limited budget impact
- Monthly or deferred payments
- Payments are based on project size and timeline
What Our Clients Say
Why Now is the Right Time to Upgrade to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2
- If your organization is experiencing downtime, take advantage of the time and resources available internally within your organization to support an upgrade
- Leverage this time to evaluate processes, re-prioritize, and prepare for better times
- Terillium’s dedicated upgrade team has availability to support your project
- Our team often works with clients virtually and is fully equipped for remote implementation services (in 2019, we delivered more than 100,000 hours of remote consulting)
- Oracle recently announced a new, extended support timeline for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne – demonstrating the continued investment in the E1 product and commitment to the JDE user community
Who Is Eligible for This Offer?
- Anyone who is looking to move to EnterpriseOne 9.2
- This offer is based on our team’s availability – contact us today
As one of the largest, award-winning JD Edwards partners in the country our team is a global leader in JDE upgrades. We’ve partnered with hundreds of businesses on successful JD Edwards EnterpriseOne upgrade projects. More about our team:
- First Oracle partner in North America to go live with a business upgrading to EnterpriseOne 9.2 (since then we’ve helped many organizations make the move)
- Oracle Platinum Partner and recipient of 16 Oracle excellence awards
- Average of 16 years of JDE experience among our consultants
- Proven upgrade project methodology
- Reliable partner you can trust
Upgrade Now, Pay Later. Request More Information Today.