Why You Should Join Us
During this web event we’ll cover:
- Introduction to Orchestrator
- Explanation of each Orchestrator component presented and its purpose
- Live demonstrations showing how to build an orchestration, including two examples:
- Automate Item Branch Creation
- Add PO Print button and notify the PO has been printed (attach printed PO to notification)
Ready to eliminate tedious and expensive manual processes? Join us April 14 for this webinar to learn how to create simple orchestrations to automate JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
Meet the Presenter
Director – ERP Technologies at Terillium
Bryan is Terillium’s JD Edwards Practice Manager and has over 16 years of experience with JDE. Bryan is a graduate of Indiana University with a Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Systems. Bryan is focused on educating businesses on the latest JDE technologies and demonstrating how technology can be leveraged to help their organization thrive.