Powering Proactive Supply Chains for Ever-Changing Industry Growth
Leverage the expertise of our team, certified in both JD Edwards and Oracle Fusion Cloud. Gain a JDE/SCM Cloud comparison for your organization, including a personalized roadmap on how to leverage Oracle Fusion SCM Cloud on your roadmap to transformation.
Making sense of the offerings when it comes to a path forward with cloud can be a confusing and time-draining experience. Let us help.
SCM Cloud assessment deliverables include:
- Assessment of current JDE system, processes, pains, and supply chain strategy
- Analysis of the value and cost for multiple options moving forward – including scenarios to maintain or upgrade JDE, or replace with Oracle SCM Cloud
- Build a strategic and competitive roadmap that increases business agility within your supply chain
- Develop a business plan for maximum end-to-end visibility
Get in touch today to learn more about our SCM Cloud Assessment. We’ll respond within one business day.
Benefits of SCM Software
Every year, more and more businesses of all sizes are implementing ERP software. Specific benefits of supply chain management software include:
- Better planning capabilities
- More effective execution of operations
- Stronger collaboration
- Real-time visibility into the entire supply chain
- Optimized delivery of goods, and reduced lead times
- Reduced costs
What Our Clients Say
Signs it’s Time to Consider a Switch
- As business requirement change, demanding interventions, modifications, and workarounds must take place to function.
- Challenges with visibility, service consistency, and understanding of the true cost.
- Complexity with fulfillment, which in turn increases inventory costs, extends order leads times, and ultimately misplaces sales.
- Visibility gaps and inaccurate data.
- Same-day fulfillments and customized products become high-risk activities due to integration gaps or data quality issues.
Award-winning Oracle Platinum Partner
Terillium is specialized in Enterprise Resource Planning consulting for Oracle JD Edwards, ERP Cloud, and NetSuite. Our team has unsurpassed Oracle ERP product knowledge and is straightforward in their project approach.
More than 700 businesses have selected Terillium as their partner of choice.
Terillium is an Oracle ERP consulting firm & preferred Oracle provider that operates with integrity, honesty and with a full commitment to walking alongside the client from the point of engagement to implementation so that each client can confidently run a more successful business.
We are able to do this because of Terillium’s longevity in Oracle ERP consulting market, the robust experience of our consultants and our understanding that, in the end, we are only as successful as our client.