PackerLand User Group April Meeting
Thursday April 28 from 7:45 AM – 4:15 PM CDT at Radisson Hotel and Conference Center Fond du Lac – the day will start with educational presentations from us, iLearnERP, K-Rise Systems, Denovo, InitiativeOne, and Syntax. End the day with giveaways and raffles. Don’t miss this opportunity to get out of the office, learn some good info, and interact with members of the PLUG group!
Join us for our breakout session “Learn What’s New and How to Leverage Release 22 for EnterpriseOne” to dive deeper into the new release and how it further empowers companies and their business transformation journey.
Leverage JD Edwards Release 22 | Terillium Breakout Session
Leave the competition behind – JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Release 22 brings innovation that automates, optimizes, and transforms business processes. During this webinar, you’ll learn what Release 22 entails and how organizations can embrace it to provide a competitive advantage.
During this breakout session, we’ll cover:
- Release 22 Overview – what you can leverage now
- Tips and tricks on UX One and Orchestrator
- Key enhancements and tools
- Digital Transformation
- User Experience and security
- System Automation
- Modern Platform for adopting future innovation
- Demonstration of new capabilities
Meet the Presenters
Vice President of JD Edwards Practice
Dan is Vice President of our JD Edwards practice at Terillium. He has more than 24 years of experience helping hundreds of customers implement and upgrade Oracle applications. Dan has presented previously at COLLABORATE, INFOCUS, and various regional JDE user groups.
Director of Digital Transformation
Bryan is the Director of Digital Transformation at Terillium. He has been involved in numerous successful implementations and digital transformation projects across a wide range of industries. He has 15 years of experience helping organizations transform their supply chain processes
As one of the largest, award-winning JD Edwards partners in the country, our commitment to the JDE community runs deep.
- Oracle Platinum Partner and recipient of 19 Oracle excellence awards
- Average of 16 years of JDE experience among our consultants
- Consulted on over 700 ERP projects
- 100% of clients who responded to a recent survey said they recommend our team (thank you!)