Strengths vs. Weaknesses | Making a Successful Project Team
People are the biggest risk to any project or change. Every team has a set of individual strengths and weaknesses. To improve productivity, relationships, and performance, one needs to know their own (and team’s) strengths…and which strengths are being pushed to the extreme Understand how the best-intended projects can quickly become compromised, while learning specific tools for thwarting unwanted problems and setbacks
Join us October 15 at Quest’s Tri-State User Group, as it returns to in-person meetings. In addition to our featured keynote, there will also be presentations on the following topics:
- Data Lake: Three reasons to dive right in – ERPsuites
- (Totally Legal) Performance Enhancements – ReportsNow
- Improve the JDE User Experience with UX One – whitelight group
- 1-2-3 Repeat – DIY Audit & Compliance Process – AllOut Security
Meet the Presenter
Dir Organizational Change Management at Terillium, Inc.
Tom is the Director of Organizational Change Management at Terillium. With his background in Clinical & Behavioral Psychology and Organizational dynamics, he’s developed OCM services for 25 years. As systems move to the Cloud, he brings a behavioral approach to the OCM methodology.
As one of the largest, award-winning JD Edwards partners in the country, our commitment to the JDE community runs deep.
- Oracle Platinum Partner and recipient of 16 Oracle excellence awards
- Average of 16 years of JDE experience among our consultants
- Consulted on over 700 ERP projects
- 100% of clients who responded to a recent survey said they recommend our team (thank you!)