Strengths vs. Weaknesses | Making a Successful Project Team
People are the biggest risk to any project or change. Every team has a set of individual strengths and weaknesses. To improve productivity, relationships, and performance, one needs to know their own (and team’s) strengths…and which strengths are being pushed to the extreme. Understand how the best-intended projects can quickly become compromised, while learning specific tools for thwarting unwanted problems and setbacks.
Why this Keynote is Worth an Hour of Your Time:
- Learn to identify strengths and weaknesses in oneself and others/teams.
- Develop a working understanding of the Relationship Awareness Theory.
- Learn the four basic patterns of motivation and how they affect individuals and work teams.
- Participate in an assessment of your personal strength pattern.
- Understand how stress and conflict push individuals/teams into a state of reduced productivity/creativity and compromise; and how to avoid this.
Tri-State User Group Full Agenda
8:30 am – 8:45 am | Registration and breakfast
8:45 am – 9:15 am | Welcome and TUG Update – Kyle Robinson, TUG President
9:15 am – 10:15 am | Keynote – Strengths vs. Weaknesses: Making A Successful Project Team
10:15 am – 10:25 am | Break
10:25 am – 11:10 am | (Totally Legal) Performance Enhancements with ReportsNow
11:15 am – 12:00 pm | Data Lake: Three reasons to dive right in with ERP Suites Advisory Practice
12:00 pm – 12:20 pm | Vendor Showcase
12:20 pm – 1:00 pm | Lunch – Build Your Own Fajita Bar
1:00 pm – 1:45 pm | TBD session with CircularEdge
1:50 pm – 2:35 pm | Executive Survival Kit: A Leaders Guide to Successfully Guiding ERP Systems and Change with Terillium
2:40 pm – 3:30 pm | Event Wrap
Meet the Keynote Presenter
Dir Organizational Change Management at Terillium, Inc.
Tom is the Director of Organizational Change Management at Terillium. With his background in Clinical & Behavioral Psychology and Organizational dynamics, he’s developed OCM services for 25 years. As systems move to the Cloud, he brings a behavioral approach to the OCM methodology.
As one of the largest, award-winning JD Edwards partners in the country, our commitment to the JDE community runs deep.
- Oracle Platinum Partner and recipient of 19 Oracle excellence awards
- Average of 16 years of JDE experience among our consultants
- Consulted on over 700 ERP projects
- 100% of clients who responded to a recent survey said they recommend our team (thank you!)