SuiteAssist – NetSuite Managed Services
NetSuite Support for the World’s #1 Cloud ERP
There is a reason more than 33,000+ companies, organizations, and subsidiaries in more than 200 countries use NetSuite. Terillium is proud to be a NetSuite partner, offering SuiteAssist – a NetSuite managed services program.
SuiteAssist for NetSuite Users
Dedicated, Certified NetSuite Consultants to Support Your Team
You’ve invested in the world’s #1 cloud ERP – good choice. What’s next? Do you have new users that need training? Custom reports that could be outsourced? Enhancements that are on your roadmap, that you’re ready to tackle?
Terillium is an official NetSuite Solution provider. Our team of certified consultants offers SuiteAssist – a NetSuite managed services program for users. We can help:
- SuiteAssessment: Review and assess your current configuration
- Build custom reports
- Add new functionality
- Optimize your current system
- Train users
Providing NetSuite support services is not new to Terillium. Our dedicated managed services team is second to none and we think you’ll agree.
NetSuite Support That Works for You
Terillium’s NetSuite support team works how you work. Clients can choose between purchasing ongoing monthly service or a project-based fixed package. Our flexible support options allow you to customize what you need, while we routinely reassess your plan in order to optimize your investment.
flexible, reliable support
- Rollover hours
- Guaranteed response time of one business hour
- Flexible contracts
- Project-based support available
- Discounts available for more hours
dedicated customer success manager, easy access
During your kick-off meeting, you’ll meet your dedicated account manager who will run through the process of submitting a ticket or request, set up access to your NetSuite system, provide an overview of monthly reporting and more.
When you submit a request, you’ll receive a ticket number and be connected with a NetSuite support consultant. Our certified NetSuite consulting team can fix any technical or functional issue with NetSuite. They will work with you until the issue is resolved.
Each month, you’ll receive a report on the statuses of your ticket and the number of hours you used. We will also provide quarterly support service reviews and will modify your plan to best fit your organization’s support needs.
We can help you with technical processes such as workflows and scripts and functional areas like additional training, more functionality, resolving issues, providing best practices for using NetSuite and more.
Specific items range from creating reports to setting up bank reconciliations, ACH payments, assistance with fixed assets and revenue recognition. However, we can work with you on anything regarding your NetSuite solution. We have helped our clients with:
- How to write reports
- Bank reconciliation
- New employee business processes
- Financial report writing
- Operational report writing
- Dashboard creation
- Saved search building and scheduling
- PDF form design and updates
- Fixed Assets troubleshooting and configuration
- Financial transaction configuration
- CRM implementation
- Revenue recognition configuration
- Inventory transactions
- Supply chain planning process design
- Purchasing process design
- Manufacturing process design
- Organizational and subsidiary hierarchy design
- Financial reporting dimension design
- Sales order approval process
- Sales commissions
- Celigo integration troubleshooting and development
- Script creation
- Workflow design and troubleshooting
- Data importing and exporting
- EDI integration
- Deactivate users
- Set up new users
- Administer user security profiles
Our team of NetSuite consultants has extensive experience working with third-party software within NetSuite. We are a certified partner of Celigo and can help resolve issues with third-party solutions, including: