Unlocking Digital Transformation – Spotlight on Supply Chain Management
Executives are investing heavily in digital transformation in 2021, over $4 trillion globally. When it comes to enterprise software and digital transformation, the early adoption phase has passed. Join us for this sixty-minute spotlight session during INNOVATE to learn more about the latest industry trends, and how to leverage Oracle Fusion SCM Cloud on your roadmap to transformation.
During this session we’ll cover:
- What is digital transformation, anyway?
- Industry 4.0 – trends and best practices
- Supply and demand planning with Oracle Fusion SCM
- Shopfloor execution for manufacturing today
- Leveraging IoT, automation, and overall process optimization
- Functionality considerations when it comes to comparing legacy systems to Oracle Cloud
- Concrete next steps for your transformation roadmap
Meet the Presenter
Director of Digital Transformation at Terillium
Bryan is the Director of Digital Transformation at Terillium. He has been involved in numerous successful implementations and upgrades across a wide range of industries. Additionally, he is Product Certified in all JD Edwards Manufacturing applications. Bryan is a graduate of Northern Kentucky University with a Master of Science in Business Informatics.
As one of the largest, award-winning Oracle partners in the country, our commitment to the community runs deep.
- Oracle Platinum Partner and recipient of 19 Oracle excellence awards
- Average of 16 years of experience among our consultants
- Consulted on over 700 ERP projects
- 100% of clients who responded to a recent survey said they recommend our team (thank you!)