Why this Webinar is Worth an Hour of Your Time
- Gain insights from a former JDE customer case study: the Indianapolis Zoo. Learn more about their process in selecting NetSuite, and why they ultimately switched from JDE to NetSuite.
- Obtain an overview of NetSuite. We’ll do a live demo showcasing: the power of the single, integrated suite of applications on one platform, viewing and sharing accurate data in real-time, and automating key business functions.
- Compare NetSuite features and functionality with JD Edwards.
- Learn the first steps in planning a migration project to cloud ERP.
When you register today, lunch is on us! In your registration confirmation email, you’ll receive a link to select your meal and fill out delivery information.
How NetSuite Address Common Challenges with JD Edwards
- Enhanced reporting and business intelligence, better visibility into business performance
- Increase visibility for better decision making
- Focus on business, not IT burdens
- Lower maintenance fees
- Two automatic annual system updates so all 22,000 organizations are always on the most current release
Signs it’s Time to Consider
- Running an outdated JDE version
- High maintenance fees
- No longer receiving helpdesk support
- Lack of visibility into business performance
- Overcomplicated/outdated software licensing
Terillium is an Oracle platinum partner specialized in both Oracle JD Edwards and NetSuite, as well as Oracle ERP Cloud.
Recipient of 16 Oracle Excellence Awards
170 full-time consultants across the United States
100% of our managed services chose to renew with us last year
More than 700 businesses have selected Terillium as their partner of choice
Meet the Presenters
Vice President, NetSuite Practice
Steve May has 20 years of experience helping business leaders bring their vision to life. He helps clients define their business challenges, design solutions to solve those challenges, and implement successful ERP projects that result in lower costs, increased revenue, and higher customer satisfaction.
Terillium NetSuite Practice Leader
Mike Mahannah has spent his career leading companies through organizational change by adopting Software as a Service (SaaS) applications that fit their business goals. As the president of the Ohio NetSuite User Group, Mike focuses on existing NetSuite clients by creating a community where customers can share their experiences with each other and encourage new ways to better utilize NetSuite.