Gold Eagle Gains Advanced Cost Accounting Features Through JDE Implementation
“Terillium has been an exceptional partner with Gold Eagle in our implementation of JD Edwards.”
– Marc, President and CEO of Gold Eagle Co.
Gold Eagle’s existing IT environment was characterized by more than a dozen non-integrated, fragmented applications sets and an outdated ERP system that lacked flexibility and reliable reporting. The goal was to create a more efficient and better organized system. The strategic vision was that this system would improve Gold Eagle’s decision-making process by providing:
- A better cost accounting environment
- New and improved applications for analysis and measurement
In order to help Gold Eagle succeed Terillium needed to revitalize an outdated ERP system and do away with fragmented application sets to save the company time and increase its efficiency. Specifically Terillium was charged to execute a system with:
- A robust product costing solution to leverage advanced cost accounting features
- Comprehensive reporting capability and profitability analytics
- Operations planning tools and supply chain optimization
- Performance transparency across departments, brands, items, customers and business verticals
The products and modules that Terillium implemented at Gold Eagle led to:
- Improved communications with and visibility for strategic suppliers
- A proactive as opposed to a reactive planning cycle
- Improved real-time visibility across the business
The final result was a better system that included, among many other features, advanced cost accounting features. This implementation gave Gold Eagle access to more reliable data as far as detailed historical and real-time cost and margin information. The ultimate payoff was the restoration of the company’s capability to make smarter and faster business decisions to help ensure future growth at Gold Eagle.