“The Terillium team is easy to work with, competent and professional.” –Mary, IT Manager at EMC
Modern Customer Relationship Management for Electro-Mechanical Corporation
Electro-Mechanical Corporation (EMC) had a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system that the company’s sales team did not actively use. This left EMC with separate, disconnected systems that did not communicate to each other. EMC needed a CRM system to:
- Meet the unique demands of a manufacturing and distribution sales team
- Accurately track leads and sales opportunities
- Be a trusted single source of information
The leadership at EMC chose Terillium to implement Oracle Sales Cloud CRM to replace the existing Salesforce system.
Terillium’s mission was to:
- Implement Oracles Sales Cloud CRM for EMC
- Consult with EMC leadership and develop a modern Sales Process
- Train sales users on Sales Cloud CRM to ensure end-user adoption
Terillium implemented Oracle Sales Cloud on-time and under-budget in less than 90 days. Terillium’s strategic consulting team worked with EMC to create a streamlined sales process for the business.