“Our experiences with Terillium over the last six or more years, including this upgrade to Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 UX One, has been phenomenal. The success of the project was directly related to the experienced, reliable resources Terillium delivered to the project.” -John Long, systems administrator for W.S. Darley
W.S. Darley Upgrades to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 for New Applications
W.S. Darley produces a variety of equipment for first responders and military units. The company had been running Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0, but required an upgrade to 9.2. W.S. Darley needed:
- New applications only accessible through the new JDE 9.2 version
- Continued system support
W.S. Darley needed to upgrade from its JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 system to take advantage of the new functions the later version provided their operations, including UX One and CafeOne. These features allow user personalization, and an overall improved user experience to take advantage of new functionality.
Terillium and W.S. Darley worked together to upgrade to the latest release of EnterpriseOne, establishing one team with shared responsibilities on delivering the project.
- Delivered CNC and applications resource to provide project direction and assistance
- Project was completed on time and under budget
NEW BUSINESS BENEFITS
- Modern ERP user interface
- Updated technology platform
- Enhanced user experience
- Streamlined business processes through the use of E1 pages
- Cost savings on system maintenance with fewer servers and supported platforms