Admiral Beverage is a leader in premium beverage production, handling the entire pipeline of production, sales, distribution, and transportation.
The key goals of project:
- Provide operations with firm plans for production
- Provide purchasing with accurate supply plans
- Understand capacity constraints throughout the supply chain
- Reduce inventory out-of-stocks at distributor facilities
- Produce to the needs of distributors based on current inventory levels and incoming sales data
- Seamless integration with current JD Edwards platform
Admiral Beverage needed a proven solution to fit their budget and seamlessly integrate with their JD Edwards ERP platform.
- Pre-built integration between Oracle supply and demand planning systems with JDE, simplifying the implementation
- Dual expertise in JDE and Oracle Fusion platforms, allowing for a comprehensive understanding of the current environment and the ‘to be’ processes, facilitating a smooth transition and holistic approach
- Extensive experience in the manufacturing & distribution industry
Terillium deployed Oracle Fusion’s Demand & Supply Planning applications, utilizing their proven pre-built integration with JDE.
- Improved Customer Satisfaction: By minimizing stockouts, customers were able to consistently buy their preferred product mix
- Operational Efficiency: Optimized inventory management and streamlined operations, reducing unnecessary costs associated with excess inventory handling and storage
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Enhanced demand planning operations with improved forecast accuracy, more efficient resource allocation, and an overall increase in customer satisfaction