JD Edwards World Workshop

Your FREE JD Edwards World Workshop

Why move from World to EnterpriseOne?

91% of companies are running JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, leaving 9% still running on World.* So, if you’re considering a migration project – you’re not alone. And, if you’re ready to migrate to EnterpriseOne, we can help.

Terillium is a global leader in World to E1 upgrades. We help clients assess what makes the most sense for their business—whether the answer is staying on the World system or migrating to EnterpriseOne.

Reasons organizations choose to migrate from World to E1:

  • Merger or acquisition
  • Part of a global ERP project rollout
  • Risk of being off support
  • Architecture change
  • Business has changed
  • Oracle’s investment in JDE
  • New features and functionality in E1
  • End user capabilities
  • Technology enhancements
  • Improved reporting
  • Cloud hosting
Learn More About Workshop

Meet the Presenters

Dan Barford, Terillium

Dan Barford

Dan is Vice President of our JD Edwards practice at Terillium. He has more than 19 years of experience helping hundreds of customers implement and upgrade Oracle applications. Dan has presented previously at COLLABORATE, INFOCUS, and various regional JDE user groups.

Training Timeline

The workshop usually lasts a day or two, but can vary based on your needs and how much time your team can dedicate per day.  The workshop can be conducted in four or eight hour blocks.

Training Cost

We are currently offering a 1.5 day workshop at no charge. Contact us to learn more.

Training Location

Our team can conduct the training onsite at your location, or remotely. You also have the option of using the training room at our headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Who Should Attend

Terillium’s Roadmap workshop is tailored for technical and functional users of JD Edwards. The project planning content is geared toward an executive/management audience.

Training Objectives

  • Gain an overview of what’s new with JD Edwards
  • Learn best practices for JD Edwards upgrade projects (if applicable)
  • Build a JDE roadmap for continuous improvement
  • Conduct reviews on your current system, including:
    • Technical review (Reports, Customizations and Forms)
    • Financials review
    • Distribution review
    • Manufacturing review
    • HR Payroll Review

Workshop Deliverables

  • Sessions Notes and Recommendations, including a Roadmap
  • Project Estimated Cost, Timeline, Resource Requirements
  • Opportunities available in EnterpriseOne
  • Infrastructure options

About Our Team

At Terillium, we know JDE. As one of the largest, award-winning JD Edwards Partners in the country we help companies with: New Implementations, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Upgrades, Managed Services, Continuous Improvement Projects, Cloud, JD Edwards World Upgrades & Migrations, and more. Learn more about us.

Protect, Improve, and Future Proof Your Business.

Get in touch with our award-winning team of certified consultants to learn more.