Oracle ERP Cloud Training and Assessments
Our team of certified consultants provide organizations running Oracle ERP Cloud with software training, system assessments, and other support services.
Oracle ERP Cloud Training
Request more info on our hands-on Oracle ERP Cloud training. We also offer assistance with developing an ongoing training program.
Content that will be covered during the training
Terillium’s ERP Cloud training is tailored to meet your organization’s needs. The training starts with a short session to better understand your goals and requirements. From there, our instructors will lead you through:
- Foundation training (new users)
- Instructor led tutorials
- Hands-on training – tailored with specific exercises developed for your organization
Training varies based on your needs and how much time your team can dedicate per day. The training can be conducted in four or eight hour blocks.
The total training cost depends on your business needs, how in-depth you’d like the training to be, and how many users will be attending. Contact us to learn more.
Our team can conduct the training onsite at your location, or online. You also have the option of using the training room at our headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Oracle ERP Cloud Assessments
Conducting an ERP health check can provide you with the insight and knowledge needed to make informed decisions regarding governance, opportunities, risks, and investments. During your assessment our team works with you to:
- Define business goals, strategies and needs.
- Inventory current state of ERP system
- Define gaps, duplication and inefficiencies
- Prioritize business needs
- Assess cost, risk and dependencies
- Combine business and IT priorities
- Document a strategic roadmap
- Update and validate the roadmap (on-going)
Additional Oracle ERP Cloud Support Services
Other support services include:
- Upgrade consulting and support
- Getting the most out of ERP Cloud
- Increasing business benefits from the system investment
- Gaining efficiencies and standardizing processes to accomplish business needs
- Fully leveraging the tools available with the software
- Identifying solutions
- Assistance with transitioning to the new system