Learn more about our NetSuite Consulting services
NetSuite Implementation Consulting Services
Our Team of ERP Experts
Terillium has over 200 full-time, U.S. based ERP consultants on our team. Our team’s expertise, along with our proven methodology and project management approach, is a combination businesses can rely on during the Oracle NetSuite implementation process.
Our Implementation Methodology
- INITIATE: Define project objectives, agree on approach and project team members.
- ANALYZE: Document existing processes, validate data sources, identify process gaps and define requirements.
- CONFIGURE: Configure NetSuite based on requirements. Plan migration and testing activities.
- DEPLOY: Iterative, integrated testing of go-live procedure. End user training. Data migration and cutover execution into Production.
- OPTIMIZE: Transition to ongoing operations and definition of future phases.
Using our proven methodology founded in heavy testing and training, we’ve partnered with over 800 companies on ERP software projects.
What Our Clients Say
SuiteAssist – Support for NetSuite Users
Dedicated, Certified NetSuite Consultants to Assist Your Team
Terillium is an official NetSuite Solution provider. Our certified NetSuite consulting team offers SuiteAssist – a managed services program just for NetSuite users. We can help:
- Improve business processes
- Build custom reports
- Add new functionality
- Optimize your current system
- Train users
Providing NetSuite support services is not new to Terillium. Our dedicated managed services team is second to none and 100 percent of our clients renewed with us over the last 5+ years.
Let’s Assess the Situation
To determine if you are making the most of your NetSuite investment we offer a SuiteAssessment service. Through the assessment, we’ll review:
- YOUR BUSINESS GOALS: And how current processes and technology are hindering or helping
- A SYSTEMS REVIEW: A review of current technology and system architecture
- AUTOMATION AUDIT: Manual processes that have the potential for automation
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE: A review of reporting and analytics capabilities
- RECOMMENDATIONS: A roadmap for moving forward
The assessment will cover specific topics related to finance, accounting and operations, as well as the overall business. We’ll also include timelines and estimated cost for implementing the recommended improvements.
NetSuite Professional Services
We turn your wish-list projects into reality.
We help you overcome whatever business challenges you’re facing. Examples of Special Projects:
- CUSTOM DEVELOPMENT AND NETSUITE INTEGRATIONS: Reduce customizations and integrate the applications you need.
- BUSINESS PROCESS RE-ENGINEERING: Weed out inefficiencies and gain new business benefits by re-thinking your processes.
- MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS: We help businesses implement NetSuite for new subsidiaries and more.
- UPGRADES: Evaluate how to take advantage of new functionality
NetSuite Software Features
Oracle NetSuite is the world’s #1 cloud ERP and has more than 36,000+ customers worldwide. Learn more about what NetSuite offers and how we can help you as a leading NetSuite consulting services provider.
Proven Enterprise Software
NetSuite has been named a fastest growing financial management system, globally. With over 25 years of experience in cloud software innovation, NetSuite’s enterprise software solution is unmatched in the market.
NetSuite is a full suite of valuable software tools, and includes applications for: financials, sales (CRM), ecommerce, HCM, inventory management, and more. Organizations can truly run the entire business on NetSuite for an affordable price.
Organizations across many industries around the world run NetSuite. Built with broad capabilities, NetSuite has also been optimized specifically for unique industries including distribution, manufacturing, professional services, high technology, publishing, retail, non-profits and more.
Five Reasons Businesses Choose NetSuite
1. Global ERP
A platform designed for modern business, enabling organizations to manage everything within one system.
2. The Best Cloud Platform in the Industry
A true Platform as a Service (PaaS) that enables unsurpassed flexibility.
3. Unified Data Model
Maximize the use of data to beat competitors and reach business objectives with real-time business intelligence.
4. True Omnichannel Commerce
Put your customers truly at the center of your business. Optimize every touch point.
5. Industry Specifications
NetSuite is a broad solution that has been optimized for key industries with the appropriate functionality, reporting, KPI’s, integrations etc., meaning quicker implementations and rapid ROI.