About the Pathfinder Assessment
Select one of the icons below to learn more.
The Pathfinder Assessment At A Glance
The Pathfinder Assessment is designed for business leaders at executive and management levels who would like to determine options for moving forward that are based on data and best practices. At a high-level the ERP Technology assessment delivers:
- ROI and cost considerations
- Understanding cloud options for your business
- Functionality comparison between legacy/on-premise ERP and Oracle Cloud applications
The timeline for your cloud assessment depends on the needs of your organization. The Pathfinder Starter Assessment takes approximately one week. The Comprehensive Pathfinder Assessment is a longer engagement, between 4-8 weeks.
The Pathfinder Starter Assessment is free. For the Comprehensive Pathfinder Assessment, contact us for pricing.
The Value of a Pathfinder Assessment
The Pathfinder Assessment expedites your decision-making process by distilling down the most important segments for your future ERP planning. Using our proven methodology, we can quickly help identify areas of your business to consider when analyzing the options for a path forward with your ERP software.
Through the assessment you’ll gain:
- A framework for determining and documenting your end objectives when it comes to your future ERP
- A proven process to evaluate your options with Oracle Cloud
- A structured, organized approach for opportunity analysis as it applies to your ERP tech stack
- An opportunity to take advantage of our team’s knowledge and expertise, gleaned from more than 20 years in business and 700+ ERP projects
- A custom roadmap tailored to your business and your needs
Pathfinder Assessment Deliverables
- Business Process Review
- Software License Review
- ERP Assessment Scorecard
- Business Value Assessment
- Recommended Future Roadmap
- Recommended Next Steps, Including Implementation, Phasing and Timeline
- Roadmap Cost Estimates
What Our Clients Say
Award-winning Oracle Platinum Partner
Terillium is specialized in Enterprise Resource Planning consulting for Oracle JD Edwards, ERP Cloud, and NetSuite. Our team has unsurpassed Oracle ERP product knowledge and is straightforward in their project approach.
More than 700 businesses have selected Terillium as their partner of choice.
Terillium is an Oracle ERP consulting firm & preferred Oracle provider that operates with integrity, honesty and with a full commitment to walking alongside the client from the point of engagement to implementation so that each client can confidently run a more successful business.
We are able to do this because of Terillium’s longevity in Oracle ERP consulting market, the robust experience of our consultants and our understanding that, in the end, we are only as successful as our client.
Get in touch today to learn more about our Pathfinder Assessments. We’ll respond within one business day.