Banjo is a world-class producer of a wide range of mechanical and electrical valves, fittings, and self-priming centrifugal pumps for agriculture and numerous industrial applications.
Terillium utilized their Fusion Supply Chain Management connector, built on Oracle Integration Cloud & 30 Years of JD Edwards background, to implement the Supply & Demand planning modules in Fusion for Banjo. Working with a partner that understands both sides of the equation was key to the project’s success.
Banjo required improved supply and demand planning beyond what their current system could provide. Terillium needed to help:
- Provide operations with a stable plan for production.
- Equip purchasing with a stable plan to understand supply needs.
- Increase visibility to capacity constraints.
- Managing and planning for new product offerings.
- Keeping up with rapid business growth.
- Accessibility to customer forecasts and statistical forecasts in one system.
- Visibility to demand at risk and understanding of potential resolutions.
Terillium utilized Oracle Fusion Cloud to:
- Develop a scalable business process / tool to keep up with growth.
- Increase visibility to Supply & Demand plans for both purchasing and operations.
- Achieve work center load visibility in near term and for the future.
- Customer can simulate potential new demand and impacts to the supply plan.
- More proactive to potential supply & demand risks along with guided resolutions.
- Better data visualization capabilities in Cloud vs. current system, including plan health.