Field Aviation is one of the oldest, most knowledgeable and most experienced aircraft modification companies in North America, serving private and public-sector clients throughout the world since 1947.
Field Aviation wanted to replace the company’s legacy in-house system in order to support future growth and improve the flow of internal information beyond a small group of super users in the legacy system.
The company envisioned a single database that could support complex project work and provide consistent information to management.
Terillium worked to:
- Implement JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1
- Integrate JD Edwards with Oracle Primavera P6
- Design global business processes for Field Aviation
The Field Aviation implementation was delivered on time and on budget. New business benefits included:
- An MRP system with advanced job costing capabilities
- Modern financial reporting with all project and manufacturing data in one place
- Better customer service through improved visibility into project progress