ReelFlyRod services customers in over 150 countries around the world. The company is an Authorized Dealer for the finest fly-fishing manufacturers in the world including: Sage, R.L. Winston, Simms, Ross Reels, Waterworks-Lamson, Redington, Fishpond, Umpqua, Islander, RIO, Scientific Anglers and more.
The Pro Staff at ReelFlyRod is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and passionate about fly fishing. Their philosophy is simple: “Take EXCEPTIONAL care of every customer, and they will become a lifelong customer and tell all their friends.”
ReelFlyRod needed to replace Quickbooks and selected NetSuite as the company’s new ERP software based on a recommendation from a trusted advisor. The challenges of this NetSuite implementation project included:
- Implementing ERP software that would allow ReelFlyRod to continue to grow and scale the business
- A small team on the client side, who needed a hands-on implementation partner to walk them through every phase of the project
- Deadline of being up and running on NetSuite before moving into the company’s new 7,000 square foot facility
Terillium implemented NetSuite for ReelFlyRod, enabling modern accounting and inventory processes, and future company growth. RF-SMART was also implemented during the project and integrated with NetSuite in order to streamline inventory management.
The implementation project was less than 150 days.
New business benefits for ReelFlyRod include:
- Modern accrual accounting processes
- Ecommerce integration between NetSuite and ReelFlyRod’s website
to continue to grow and scale their business.