USN, with its headquarters in Brentwood, NY, has nine factories, sales offices and distribution centers around the globe. The company has major operations in Indiana, Kentucky and Pennsylvania.
USN makes products for large consumer goods companies and retailers. USN produces disinfectant wipes, baby wipes, cosmetics, detergents, sponges and more.
After a recent acquisition, new USN leadership drove a push for updated technology, including an Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne upgrade.
The main impetus for the project was getting the USN team on the latest version of JDE in order to leverage new tools like Orchestrator Studio and UX One. The USN and Terillium project team encountered unique challenges, including:
- Moving from onsite to remote work due to a global pandemic
- A new acquisition
- The opening of a new USN warehouse
- The simultaneous implementation of JD Edwards Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Terillium successfully delivered USN’s upgrade and WMS project ahead of schedule and under budget. Streamlined testing and a well-executed retrofit by USN were key elements to the project’s success. Terillium also:
- Coordinated with USN to develop a detailed strategic action plan as well as a retrofit analysis
- Conducted weekly reviews of progress, issues and necessary changes
- Provided technical training, Orchestrator training and UX One training