Exclusive to BLUEPRINT 4D Workshop Registrants
[EXTENDED] Everything You Need to Get Started With User Defined Objects Workshop
We had such a great time during our UDO workshop at BLUEPRINT 4D, that we didn’t get the chance to cover everything we wanted to. Gain access to this extension of our workshop where we look at configuration, use of CafeOne layouts, and EnterpriseOne Search.
Introduction to Creating and Managing UDOs
Are you hearing a lot about UX One and User Defined Objects, but don’t really know how to create and use them? This is an introductory session that will cover the setup, management, and deployment of some simple but powerful UDOs, with lots of real-world business examples of where they can add value. You’ll leave with knowledge of how to configure multiple UDO types, handle UDO security, and manage UDO projects in Web OMW.
Reviewed in this workshop:
- The different types of User Defined Objects and where they might be used to meet/solve business requirements – we’ll look at examples of where each of the UDO types has been used to deliver real business solutions.
- A deep dive into UDO configuration – we’ll review some business cases and then do hands on setup of Queries, Watch Lists, EnterpriseOne Search, CafeOne Pages and Personal Forms.
- How to manage UDO security and Web OMW projects for deployment of your UDO objects
Meet the Presenters
Solution Architect / SIG Lead at Terillium, Inc.
Bernie is a Solution Architect with 20+ years of JD Edwards implementation experience in both industry and consulting roles. She is head of the Distribution team for Terillium, Inc., and enjoy sharing JDE tidbits with just about anyone.
As one of the largest, award-winning JD Edwards partners in the country, our commitment to the JDE community runs deep.
- Oracle Platinum Partner and recipient of 19 Oracle excellence awards
- Average of 16 years of JDE experience among our consultants
- Consulted on over 700 ERP projects
- 100% of clients who responded to a recent survey said they recommend our team (thank you!)