JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 Tools Release (9.2.3)
November 8, 2018 Release
Oracle is pleased to announce the newest JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools Release 9.2 Update 3 (9.2.3) to help customers continue to drive and accelerate digital progress. To help pursue the continuation of digital transformation, EnterpriseOne Orchestrator adapts a few new features and functions:
- Orchestrator Enhancements: JD Edwards users can further automate by invoking new functions that launch orchestrations from E1 events, use Orchestrator Monitor to receive real time visibility into the health of their system, use error handling to manage individual steps within an orchestration and export data into the more universal CSV format.
- Form Extensibility Enhancements: extend forms to capture more information within the core business applications for Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- UX One Foundation – User Defined Objects: Improvements delivered to UX One Foundation, including easier management of large volumes of user defined objects.
- Notification Message Center and My Worklist: The new Message Center provides users with more control over their notifications and is similar to the traditional Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Work Center, while the My Worklist provides a real time view of a user’s Watchlists, Message Center, and Orchestrator Health Monitor in a single pane.
- 64-bit Enablement: While 64-bit enabled servers are available with applications release 9.2, this tools release enables companies to use 64-bit processing within their JD Edwards environment by choice.
- Platform Certifications: Multiple third-party platform certifications were included in this tools release.
With Update 3 (9.2.3), customers are equipped to provide their clients with more transformative solutions to innovate in the fast-paced, digital economy. Your clients can accelerate their digital transformation path and reach their goals through goals through automation, simplification, and integration of business processes. To learn more about the latest enhancements and capabilities, be sure to check out the full tools release.
Not on Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne? Considering an upgrade to 9.2? Contact us with questions about the upgrade process.