Join this 60-minute webinar on August 26 presented by Oracle and Terillium.
The projected worldwide public cloud services market this year is over $330 billion. Cloud technology is no longer a trend, the future has arrived. Reasons organizations are moving from on-premise ERP to the cloud vary – from changes to the business, to a need to reduce cost and risk, to a strategic vision of using the latest technology for innovation.
Return on investment is another important factor, and recent research shows cloud Software as a Services (SaaS) now delivers 3.2 times more ROI than on-premise software.
During this web event, we will cover:
Intro to Oracle Cloud Applications
- Features of Oracle Cloud
- Functional and technical comparison with JDE World
- Update on JD Edwards World support timeline
- What other JDE customers are doing to modernize
- How Oracle can support your future ERP strategy
- Migration methodology overview – planning for success
- Assessment recommendations
Join us for this 60-minute webinar to learn more about Oracle Cloud.
Advantages of Upgrading from JD Edwards
- Reduced Costs: With a cloud solution, you no longer have to maintain equipment and hardware on-site. This leads to less administrative responsibility, and provides cost savings.
- Increased User Productivity: Oracle Cloud is available to users no matter where they may be in the world and is a top technology for working remotely.
- Improved Information Sharing and Data Access: Oracle Cloud ERP allows for cross-departmental visibility to data, breaking down silos.
- Improved Data-Driven Decision Making: Anyone on your team can easily create reports and analyze key information to make faster, informed decisions.
Meet the Presenters
Senior Director, Strategy & Advanced Industries at Oracle
Angela has over 20 years of experience leading successful product strategies. As a Senior Director at Oracle she plays a leadership role in driving growth & customer success initiatives. Previous roles include Senior Product Manager for JD Edwards. Angela has an MBA from the University of Denver, and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering from Rutgers.
Vice President and Oracle Cloud Practice Lead
As vice president at Terillium, Shane has helped hundreds of businesses with Oracle ERP solutions by running our JDE practice for 10 years before building our Cloud practice. Prior to his 18-year career with Terillium, Shane worked in management at Deloitte and in Supply Chain for the Kimberly-Clark Corporation.
Director of ERP Technologies
Bryan previously worked as a JD Edwards Practice Manager and has over 16 years of experience with JDE. As a director, Bryan is now focused on educating businesses on the latest technologies and demonstrating how technology can be leveraged to help their organization thrive. Bryan is a graduate of Indiana University with a Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Systems.