JDE Orchestrator Training
Learn more about JDE orchestrator and our training program below.
What is JDE Orchestrator?
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator Studio is a web-based application that business analysts can use to create orchestrations and notifications. Using IoT (internet of things) capabilities, Orchestrator enables automation, streamlined integrations with JDE, and more.
Orchestrator Studio is one of the most significant enhancements to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne – and can transform how you use your entire JD Edwards system. Orchestrator leverages business logic and your system configurations at the EnterpriseOne application layer to help automate, integrate, and streamline business processes.
Orchestrator is a low code/no code tool that can help eliminate tedious and expensive manual processes. Below is more information on Orchestrator from learnjde.com:
- Connect IoT data to your business data. Collect, filter, analyze, and act on real-time data as it is being transmitted by IoT devices. Eliminate costly and error-prone manual processes, by reacting to—or avoiding—business disruptions in real-time, and by analyzing historical data for continuous process improvement.
- Extend integrations to other solutions. Starting with EnterpriseOne Tools 22.214.171.124 and Orchestrator Studio 5.1.0, the Orchestrator functionality has expanded to support various integrations including integrations to Cloud services, third-party applications, custom programs, and many more.
- Transform how you use your entire JD Edwards system. Free your EnterpriseOne users from tedious tasks by transforming manual EnterpriseOne business processes into automated operations that meet your specific business needs.
JDE Orchestrator Training - Request More Info
Get in touch today to learn more about our training programs. Someone from our team will respond within one business day.
About Our JDE Orchestrator Training
Content that will be covered during the training
Terillium’s Orchestrator training is tailored to meet your organization’s needs. The training starts with a short session to better understand your goals and requirements. From there, our instructors will lead you through:
- Orchestrator Studio foundation training
- Instructor led tutorials
- Hands-on training – tailored with specific exercises developed for your organization
By the end of the training you will have successfully implemented and launched JDE orchestrations.
The training usually lasts 2-3 days – but can vary based on your needs and how much time your team can dedicate per day. The training can be conducted in four or eight hour blocks.
The total training cost depends on your business needs, how in-depth you’d like the training to be, and how many users will be attending. Contact us to learn more.
Our team can conduct the training onsite at your location, or remotely. You also have the option of using the training room at our headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Who should attend
Terillium’s Orchestrator workshop is tailored towards business analysts and developers.
- Participate in hands-on training of Orchestrator objects and tools
- Immediately leverage new orchestrations created during the training
- Understand the potential of Orchestrator and how you can use it for automation and integration within E1
About our Instructors
Our team has conducted several Orchestrator workshops as part of JDE implementation and upgrade projects. We’ve also presented on Orchestrator at COLLABORATE, INFOCUS, and regional user groups. We have worked with several businesses who are leveraging Orchestrator for both system automation and integration.
Senior Distribution Consultant / Staff Development Lead at Terillium
Adam is a Senior Distribution Consultant and Staff Development Lead at Terillium, responsible for Terillium University training. He is specialized in JD Edwards Distribution and has been involved on many successful implementations. Adam has presented at various workshops and conferences including COLLABORATE, INFOCUS, and regional user groups.
Senior Manufacturing Lead / JD Edwards Consultant at Terillium
Bryan is a JD Edwards Consultant at Terillium who specializes in both Manufacturing & Distribution modules. He has been involved in numerous successful implementations and upgrades across a wide range of industries. Additionally, he is Product Certified in all JD Edwards Manufacturing applications. Bryan is a graduate of Northern Kentucky University with a Master’s of Science in Business Informatics.
Director – ERP Technologies at Terillium
Bryan is Terillium’s JD Edwards Practice Manager and has over 16 years of experience with JDE. Bryan is a graduate of Indiana University with a Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Systems. Bryan is focused on educating businesses on the latest JDE technologies and demonstrating how technology can be leveraged to help their organization thrive.
More Info on JDE Orchestrator
Oracle JD Edwards Orchestrator Studio enables a cost-effective way for organizations to streamline their business processes in EnterpriseOne applications. It provides an intuitive, graphical user interface that hides the complexity of the rooted code that’s required for processing orchestrations and service requests – which contain the process steps for turning the Internet of Things (IoT) data into transactions in EnterpriseOne.
With the ever-changing nature of the industry, it’s important to keep your financial records, inventory, manufacturing processes, and project data accurate and up-to-date. Orchestrator also allows you to translate your third-party data to EnterpriseOne values with cross reference mapping.
Through real-time data delivery, always-on IoT data, simplified orchestration development, and less human involvement, the Orchestrator Studio provides a competitive edge in the marketplace.