What is JDE Orchestrator?
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator Studio is a web-based application used for creating and managing automation processes in the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software suite. JDE Orchestrator allows users to build and deploy “orchestrations” which are automated processes that can be triggered by events, run on a schedule, or be manually invoked.
JDE Orchestrator Studio is one of the most significant enhancements to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne – and enables a cost-effective way for organizations to automate and streamline a wide range of business processes and tasks, such as:
- Data Migration
- System Integration
- Business Process Automation
Oracle JD Edwards Orchestrator Studio provides an intuitive, visual programming interface, which allows users to drag and drop pre-built “activities” into a flowchart to define business processes while hiding the complexity of the rooted code that’s required for processing orchestrations and service requests.
Through real-time data delivery, always-on IoT data, simplified orchestration development, and less human involvement, the Orchestrator Studio provides a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Benefits of JDE Orchestrator
- Harness the Internet of Things. The JDE Orchestrator enables IoT-enabled devices and machines to become users of the EnterpriseOne applications. As they feed data to the orchestrations, your JD Edwards system stays up-to-date and accurate without human intervention.
- Harness the Digital Economy. The JDE Orchestrator also integrates with external systems and Cloud services, allowing your EnterpriseOne system to send and receive data for integrated business processes.
- Simplified Orchestration Development. The Orchestrator Studio enables a business analyst—someone who keenly understands both the field operations and the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications—to create, test, and deploy orchestrations. Analysts can even capture the key processes just by recording the steps while using the EnterpriseOne applications.
- Less Human Involvement. Orchestrating your key business processes opens the door for extreme automation, integration with external systems and devices, less repetitive, mundane work for human users, fewer errors, lower costs, and better business data. It increases the value of your entire investment in JD Edwards, leading to optimized operations, clearer analytics, and better regulatory compliance.
With the ever-changing nature of the industry, it’s important to keep your financial records, inventory, manufacturing processes, and project data accurate and up-to-date. JDE Orchestrator also allows you to translate your third-party data to EnterpriseOne values with cross reference mapping.
About Our JDE Orchestrator Training
Content that will be covered during the training
Terillium’s JDE Orchestrator training is tailored to meet your organization’s needs. The training starts with a short session to better understand your goals and requirements. From there, our instructors will lead you through:
- Orchestrator Studio foundation training
- Instructor-led tutorials
- Hands-on training – tailored with specific exercises developed for your organization
By the end of the training you will have successfully implemented and launched JDE orchestrations.
The training usually lasts 2-3 days – but can vary based on your needs and how much time your team can dedicate per day. The training can be conducted in four or eight hour blocks.
The total training cost depends on your business needs, how in-depth you’d like the training to be, and how many users will be attending. Contact us to learn more.
Our team can conduct the training onsite at your location, or remotely. You also have the option of using the training room at our headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Who Should Attend
Terillium’s JDE Orchestrator training workshop is tailored towards business analysts and developers.
Participate in hands-on training of JDE Orchestrator objects and tools. Immediately leverage new orchestrations created during the training. Understand the potential of JDE Orchestrator and how you can use it for automation and integration within E1.
What Our Clients Say