This Webinar is Best For:
✅ JD Edwards Users
Over 48% of JDE users are looking to upgrade their system in 2023, according to our annual JD Edwards community survey.
To ensure your transformation and upgrade initiatives are met successfully, we’re diving into the most essential JDE Release 23 enhancements that will help increase productivity, eliminate manual tasks, and reduce costs on system maintenance.
During this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Release 23 Overview – what you can leverage now
- What it means to go 64-bit & how to make the move
- Tips and tricks on UX One and Orchestrator
- Key enhancements and tools
- File Selector for Orchestrations Launched from an EnterpriseOne Page
- Password Reset Self-service
- Logic Extensions: Call Directly from a Form Extension
- Demonstration of new capabilities
Join us for this 60-minute session and learn how to adapt your business processes to Release 23 enhancements for more accurate and timely analytics & decision making.
Meet the Presenters
Vice President of JD Edwards Practice at Terillium
Bryan has been involved in numerous successful implementations and digital transformation projects across a wide range of industries. He has 15 years of experience helping organizations transform their supply chain processes.
Director of Technology at Terillium
Chris has worked with JDEdwards since 1997 and the first release of the software B714. He has been involved in over 200 implementations as either the technical resource or as a Technical Project Manager. His work includes architecture design, install\upgrade, security, and lifecycle management.
As one of the largest, award-winning JD Edwards partners in the country, our commitment to the JDE community runs deep.
- Oracle Platinum Partner and recipient of 19 Oracle excellence awards
- Average of 16 years of JDE experience among our consultants
- Consulted on over 700 ERP projects
- 100% of clients who responded to a recent survey said they recommend our team (thank you!)