Why this Webinar is Worth an Hour of Your Time
As businesses continue to face rapidly changing market conditions, it’s more important than ever for organizations to stay agile and be able to respond quickly to changing market conditions. Unfortunately, many organizations struggle with inaccurate data, siloed systems, and manual business processes that can slow down progress and hinder growth.
Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Release 23 has introduced several exciting new updates to the JD Edwards Orchestrator Studio, making it more powerful and user-friendly than ever before. Get the latest updates from JD Edwards Orchestrator and discover how you can streamline your operations, improve data accuracy, and automate routine tasks to free up time and resources for innovation and growth.
During this webinar, we’ll cover:
- A High-Level Overview of Release 23 Orchestrator
- Improved integration with other enterprise applications
- Automation of routine tasks for greater efficiency
- Real-world demonstrations and examples of how these updates can be applied
Join us and navigate how these Release 23 Orchestrator updates can drive efficiency, improve data accuracy, and streamline business processes to support your organization’s success.
Meet the Presenter
Vice President of Digital Transformation at Terillium
Bryan has been involved in numerous successful implementations and digital transformation projects across a wide range of industries. He has 15 years of experience helping organizations transform their supply chain processes.
As one of the largest, award-winning JD Edwards partners in the country, our commitment to the JDE community runs deep.
- Oracle Platinum Partner and recipient of 19 Oracle excellence awards
- Average of 16 years of JDE experience among our consultants
- Consulted on over 700 ERP projects
- 100% of clients who responded to a recent survey said they recommend our team (thank you!)