Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 Tools Release (188.8.131.52)
July 17, 2019 Announcement
Read time: 1.5 min.
Oracle is pleased to announce the newest JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools Release 9.2 Update 4 (184.108.40.206) to help clients run their business their way. By providing companies transformative solutions to innovate in the digital economy, the latest Tools Release 220.127.116.11 accelerates digital progress. To build on the extensive business applications already available within JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Orchestrator adapts a few new customer-driven ERP system enhancements, features and functions:
- Financials: This enhancement configures pay status codes for zero amount pay items and the Invoice Print report is updated for your customers to more easily understand their payment terms.
- Human Capital Management: By updating this enhancement, it improves user experience and simplifies the Manager Self-Service system. By reseting single payments from a payroll run, simplifying leave requests, and more, supervisors and managers are able to smoothly record and edit time real time entries.
- Manufacturing: Work Order Activity Rules have been created in this update to suppress data integrity issues. The Bill of Material Change History was turned on in order to track the history of changes.
- Order Management: EnterpriseOne 18.104.22.168 reduces operational costs with Automatic Return Pick Date from ATP/CATP.
- Orchestrator Support for Server Manager: By updating this feature, Orchestrator continues to enhance amongst the fast-changing industry. The need for customers to learn scripting is obsolete, manual task are continuing to decrease, and diagnostics simplified.
- Platform Certifications: Tools Release 22.214.171.124 now includes platform certifications in both the Oracle Database 19c for Linux and JD Edwards 32-bit Enterprise Server and Oracle MAF 2.6.
With Update 4 (126.96.36.199), customers are equipped to provide their clients with more valuable and innovative business logic, simplified business processes, clear management solutions, and enhanced user interface experiences. Oracle JD Edwards continues to strive for the most updated business tools and customer-driven product updates in order to help companies grow and excel on their journey to digital transformation. To learn more about the latest enhancements and capabilities, be sure to check out the full tools release.
Not on Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne? Considering an upgrade to 9.2? Contact us with questions about the upgrade process.