Why You Should Join Us
During this web event, we will cover:
- How to understand the Orchestrator and how to apply it to your business.
- How you can make interacting with JD Edwards easier for your users.
- Three JD Edwards Orchestrator examples used in manufacturing
- Material Shortage Management
- Managing and Communicating Machine Downtime
- Use Notifications in a Manufacturing Environment
Join us for this webinar and start implementing best practices to further implement your strategic JDE roadmap. This is the content we weren’t able to cover during our workshop at INFOCUS.
Benefits of JDE Orchestrator
Orchestrator is a low code/no code tool that can help eliminate tedious and expensive manual processes. Leverage Orchestrator for your organization by:
- Connect IoT data to your business data. Collect, filter, analyze, and act on real-time data as it is being transmitted by IoT devices. Eliminate costly and error-prone manual processes, by reacting to—or avoiding—business disruptions in real-time, and by analyzing historical data for continuous process improvement.
- Extend integrations to other solutions. Starting with EnterpriseOne Tools 184.108.40.206 and Orchestrator Studio 5.1.0, the Orchestrator functionality has expanded to support various integrations including integrations to Cloud services, third-party applications, custom programs, and many more.
- Transform how you use your entire JD Edwards system. Free your EnterpriseOne users from tedious tasks by transforming manual EnterpriseOne business processes into automated operations that meet your specific business needs.
Meet the Presenter
Manager, JD Edwards Practice
Bryan is a JD Edwards Manager at Terillium who specializes in both Manufacturing & Distribution modules. He has been involved in numerous successful implementations and upgrades across a wide range of industries. Additionally, he is Product Certified in all JD Edwards Manufacturing applications. Bryan is a graduate of Northern Kentucky University with a Master’s of Science in Business Informatics.