AMPORTS has been a leader in the global automotive service industry for over 60 years. With multiple locations in the United States and Mexico, AMPORTS is one of the largest auto processors in North America providing customers with seamless logistical solutions.
AMPORTS wanted to:
- Consolidate multiple systems: JDE, Concur, Insight Software
- Have a single source of truth
- Obtain financial reporting within the ERP system in order to eliminate the need for a separate reporting system
- Implement dashboards to see AR, AP, Cashflow balances, etc.
Terillium worked with AMPORTS to determine their best path forward. Terillium used their Pathfinder Assessment to explore multiple options with AMPORTS and in the end AMPORTS decided that NetSuite was the best fit for the greatest value. The move to NetSuite needed to solve the issues of:
- An unsupported, outdated JD Edwards World system
- Purchase order visibility
- Integration of custom port tracker software
- Consolidation of Finance and Procurement information previously in multiple systems
NetSuite provided a cost effective, modern solution for AMPORTS. They are now running a consolidated and modern system with all business essential information built right in. Terillium:
- Led a successful implementation of Finance and Procurement
- Seamlessly integrated customizations based on AMPORTS business specific software needs
- Supported AMPORTS’ team through the integration and provided training to all necessary employees