What's New with JD Edwards
Today, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne offers many new tools for process automation, internet of things, cloud integrations, and other emerging technologies. Designed with the best user experience in mind, organizations running JDE EnterpriseOne 9.2 are taking advantage of the latest and greatest.
Terillium’s Oracle JD Edwards roadmap workshop is tailored to meet your organization’s needs. The training starts with a short session to better understand your goals and requirements. From there, our instructors will lead you through:
- What’s new with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (including a demo)
- How to create a JDE roadmap for continuous improvement
- How to be successful with implementing new features and functionality
- How to plan for an upgrade (if applicable)
By the end of the workshop you will have a JDE roadmap of how to move forward with new tools that make sense for your organization.
Meet the Presenters
Dan is Vice President of our JD Edwards practice at Terillium. He has more than 19 years of experience helping hundreds of customers implement and upgrade Oracle applications. Dan has presented previously at COLLABORATE, INFOCUS, and various regional JDE user groups.
New features of JDE E1
With a planned product roadmap until 2033 and beyond, Oracle has made significant investments in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2. Recent application enhancements include: capital asset management, human capital management, financials, sales, manufacturing, and procurement. Other major product improvements have been made to reporting and the user experience.
Recent Application Enhancements
- Ability to Match Additional Lines of Vendor Invoices Using Voucher Match Automation
- Improved Data Quality in Purchase Date Revisions
- Enabling Outbound Interoperability in Purchase Receipts Inquiry
- Provision to Contribute to Social Security Cost for Services
- Option to Print Component Item Substitutes
- Default Work Order Routing Operation Status for Outside Processing Receipts
- Address Book Map
- Allow Attachments per Company (Line of Business) in Customer Master
- Consider All of a User’s Roles when Unmasking Bank Account Numbers
- Joint Venture Management Distribution Detail Voids Using a Batch Process
Learn more about the Applications Enhancements and Tools.
The workshop usually lasts a day or two, but can vary based on your needs and how much time your team can dedicate per day. The workshop can be conducted in four or eight hour blocks.
We are currently offering a 1.5 day workshop at no charge. Contact us to learn more.
Our team can conduct the training onsite at your location, or remotely. You also have the option of using the training room at our headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Who Should Attend
Terillium’s Roadmap workshop is tailored for technical and functional users of JD Edwards. The project planning content is geared toward an executive/management audience.
- Gain an overview of what’s new with JD Edwards
- Learn best practices for JD Edwards upgrade projects (if applicable)
- Build a JDE roadmap for continuous improvement
- Conduct reviews on your current system, including:
- Technical review (Reports, Customizations and Forms)
- Financials review
- Distribution review
- Manufacturing review
- HR Payroll Review
- Sessions Notes and Recommendations, including a Roadmap
- Project Estimated Cost, Timeline, Resource Requirements
- Opportunities available in EnterpriseOne
- Infrastructure options
About Our Team
At Terillium, we know JDE. As one of the largest, award-winning JD Edwards Partners in the country we help companies with: New Implementations, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Upgrades, Managed Services, Continuous Improvement Projects, Cloud, JD Edwards World Upgrades & Migrations, and more. Learn more about us.